aremgy tuts
April 18, 2024, 03:03:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

**My Dreams Fly**

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **My Dreams Fly**  (Read 2787 times)
ToilGirl_Beverly
Administrator

Make someone's day - make them a forum set!

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2012, 09:46:24 pm »

M Y   D R E A M S   F L Y

You will need:
Font of your choice - I used one called Chloe.
Tube of your choice - I will be using the artwork of Zindy
License and Tubes available at Zindy Zone Shop
One of Spawns Templates which you can get on his Blog, we
will be using Spawns Template 031

Filters:
Eye Candy 4000: HSB Noise
DSB Flux/Bright Noise

Ok let's begin
Open my Template ... Window> Duplicate ... Close Original ... Delete the Credits layer
Activate the Left Inside Background layer ... Layers> Merge> Merge Down
Activate the Left Inside Pattern layer ... Layers> Merge> Merge Down
Activate the Left Outline layer ... Layers> Merge> Merge Down to Right Outline layer
Activate the Left Background layer ... Layers> Merge> Merge Down to Right Background

So you should have in your Layers:
Border
Angled Line
Right Outline
Right Background
Right Inside Pattern
Right Inside Background

Change your Foreground and Background to 2 colors from your Tube
Activate the Right Inside Background layer
Selections> Select All ... Selections> Float ... Selections> Defloat ... Flood Fill the Selection with a color of your choice of the two you picked.

Selections> Select None ... Activate the Right Inside Pattern layer
Adjust> Hue and Saturation> Hue/Saturation/Lightness ... Play around until your dots are a color you are happy with and click OK

Activate the Right Background layer ... Change your Foreground to a Lighter shade or a color of your choosing.
Selections> Select All ... Selections> Float ... Selections> Defloat ... Layers> New Raster Layer ... Flood Fill the Selections with your Foreground color

Copy and paste your tube – duplicate

Move each tube to the section and show what you are wanting to be seen in the Right Background and then the Left Background which we have joined at the beginning.
When happy with what is showing in Background layers, make sure you are on your tube layer > Invert>  Delete> Select None.
Make sure you are on one your tube layers, then change the Blend Mode to your choice,on mine – Left side was Luminance (Legacy) – my Right side was Hard Light.
On the color portion of the Background Layer, Effects> Texture Effects> Texture....I used Canvas Fine – you can pick any you like.

On the Right Outline Layer – pick another color from your tube that is a contrasting color or a color of your choosing.
Selections> Select All ... Selections> Float ... Selections> Defloat ... Layers> New Raster Layer ... Flood Fill the Selections with your color of choice.
Flood Fill the Selections with a contrasting color (I used a medium blue)
Selections> Select None ... Rename this layer HSB NOISE ... Duplicate twice for a total of 3

Activate the first HSB noise layer
Effects> Eye Candy 4000: HSB Noise ... with the following settings

Click on the Random Seed button once then on OK
Activate the Copy of HSB Noise layer ... Edit> Repeat HSB Noise ... click on the Random Seed button once then OK
Activate the Copy (2) of HSB Noise layer ... Edit> Repeat HSB Noise ... click on the Random  Seed button once then OK
Hide the 2 Top HSB Noise layers for now

Activate the Angled Line layer
Selections> Select All ... Selections> Float ... Selections> Defloat ... Layers> New Raster Layer ... Flood Fill the Selections with Color of your choice
Selections> Select None ... Adjust> Add/Remove Noise> Add Noise ... with the same settings as shown

Paste a copy of your tube and place it in the middle
Drop Shadow V-1, H-1, O-50, B-5 and Black

Add New Layer> Make sure it is at the top
 Fill with Black>
Select All> Contract 3> Delete> Select None

Add Copyrights and your Name

ANIMATING

Edit> Copy Special> Copy Merged

Now open Animation Shop

Edit> Paste> As New Animation

Return to PSP hide the "HSB Noise" layer and unhide the "Copy of HSB Noise" layer

Go back to Animation Shop

Edit> Paste> After Current Frame

Return to PSP hide the "Copy of HSB Noise" layer and unhide the "Copy (2) of HSB Noise" layer

Go back to Animation Shop

Edit> Paste> After Current Frame

And that's it. All that's left is to save your Tag ... If you wish to Preview it first View> Animation

Tutorial written on the June 30, 2012
©Beverly Kelley
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:51:32 pm by ToilGirl_Beverly » Report Spam   Logged

Thank you aremgy, for being able to post my tuts here!

(((((((Thanks to all who make me new clothes)))))))

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum